Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Macross Frontier Mobie

Dear bloggie,

If I had to name 2 space cum mecha dorama, one will no doubt be Gundam. Another will be Macross.

Both series have different orientation. Gundam tend to paint the pain, horror and suffering from war in the backdrop of cool giant mechas while Macross has always and will always be about "Protoculture". Both series have their own unique politics element in their plotline not to mention mushy love element too. One significant difference is Macross tend to be driven more on the element of music, though I think Gundam Seed was pretty good in the music element.

I however have to say, having grown up watching Robotech (US rip off of Macross), I'm a bigger Macross fan than Gundam. I mean, common... Transforming robot jet planes, Aliens, Love triangle, A chick getting "high" singing in the middle of a war zone with missile flying at the background... So, So, MacRocks...

0 b*tchin: