Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Burden lifted

Dear bloggie,

When I wore my first glasses for the 1st time, I felt like seeing the world through another keyhole. The blur vision that I always assume was normal dissolved into clarity that I'd long forgotten.

Today, I experience tis deja vu feeling again. This time around, was after I taken a small tiny pill. The sensation of something being lifted, something I thought was simply just a part of me... I feel a relaxing sensation around the temple of my forehead that I never knew was possible.

Yes, the doctor confirmed I have high blood pressure and prescribe some drug medications to lower my blood pressure. The doctor asked me to come again for a checkup in a month time and depending on situation, I may need to undergo a full blood checkup.

Feels like every part of my body is starting to break apart. Legs, knees, heart and even my blood...

It's really moments like this, I find it hard no to ponder on why I survived. Survived only to face things like this. MFR would probably b*tch bout how lucky I am to be alive... I dunno, I mean to survive only to see myself breakdown physically, mentally and spiritually... Dun get me wrong, if I have to choose between life or death, I would choose life... But I just can't find any purpose to living anymore...

0 b*tchin: