Sunday, June 5, 2011

Neck pain

Dear bloggie,

Messed up my neck today... Today yoga class was doing the head stand (Balance ur whole body upside down on the crown of ur head with some support from hand). 2nd time I do this pose, but 1st time I managed to enter the baby headstand pose. Didn't feel any pain when in pose, but after bath walau... Pain when twist neck left, right or down. I think my neck muscle still not strong enuff to handle the load of my bodyweight.

Overall, a suxor day... Monk Inc all busy or lazy to go out, so I had to solo lepak at Sunway piramid. Wanted to buy a new tshirt and polo tee, but couldn't find any tat I liked. So I ended up spending most of my time in the bowling alley, watching young kiddies bowl (Selangor MSSJ). Damn envy see these kids throw hook ball. I been trying to throw a hook for a few sessions de, but not enuff skrew one. I think I finally know why... When raise the arm back, I noticed these kids got turn their arm like a cockskrew before firing the ball. Think this extra motion will give the ball the extra skrew for the ball to hook one. Next bowling session, will test it out.

0 b*tchin: