Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun weekend

Dear bloggie,

Been quite a fun weekend tis week...

Let's see, 1st I had my co. dinner on Friday nite. Was held at Sunway hotel n spa. The dinner was pretty good I have to say. Also the main entertainment for the co. dinner was the stupid gangnam dance. Everyone was invited to dance in front of the dance floor. Was hoping to be lucky the 3rd time, but sadly won nothing at the lucky draw. Said something I shouldn't have said during the dinner also, really regret it now.

Next morning drag my @rse up early morning to go to Bangsar for my pilates class. Another class where I totally felt like a n00b cause the instructor would keep correcting my alignment. I thought I was pretty good but now I dunno if I got what it takes to be a pilates instructor. I mean, really... it's an eye opening experience. I thought as long as u get the exercise to look same as the instructor form consider doing it correct de, but there's so much more to it, the alignment, the muscle firing, which part should remain stagnant, etc...

After the class, went to 1U to catch the japanese film festival by GSC. Sadly the earliest show was at 5pm. I was there at 10am, so damn tiu. Eat subway then bla. Spend the remaining of the day paying my sleep debt and watching the old jdrama "Boss".

Woke up on sunday morning with happy mood since Monday is after all another rest day. Also cause I signup for a free pilates class. Decided to watch my "Boss" marathon till the next thing I knew, already 12.45pm O_O'. The class starts at 1.30pm, so I did an amazing car fly from Klang to Jayaone in under 30 minutes record time! Rush into the studio at 1.35pm, lucky still not yet start coz some student still not yet arrive... Was expecting my prev instructor to teach the class one, mana tau is boss of the studio teach. Sadly I'm the onli male in the class, and sadder is all boh leng lui one. I think since most students are new to pilates, the instructor decided to teach more basics pilates exercises, which was awesome even to someone like me that been practicing pilates for 2-3 years de. I receive quite alot correction from the instructor. In reality it's a good thing to be corrected, as that's the only was you can learn from u mistake (If ur pilates instructor isn't touching n correcting u, consider finding another instructor, with exception for huge group pilates class) but I feel more lacking then ever in terms of ability to be a pilates instructor. My wounded ego aside, I really enjoy this class even thought there isn't any BIG fancy pilates exercise as the instructor did a well job in cueing and correcting the students. Learn alot and have the urge to actually signup for this instructor class already but didn't due to war fund issue. Fitness 1st was already costing me a gud RM180 + RM140 from bangsar pilates studio. :(

Anyway, after the free class went to 1U again to try to catch a japanese film festival movie. Was lucky this time as managed to get it this time (Alot of ppl due to cheap ticket price, RM5 onli). However my seat was 2nd fronts rows seat... Watched the "Good Husband" and got a good soul cleaning. Almost paip bocor twice in the movie. Managed somehow to restrict myself from breaking down in tears. Before u call me a sissy, I heard quite a few guys sniffing too... Overall a good movie, got it's flaw but got some really great emotional scenes. If I haven't seen a bit of the spoiler, quite certain I will break down and cry de. Yea, it's that emotional... Yet again, I'm a sucker when it comes to sad movies...

0 b*tchin: