Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Anime marathon

Dear bloggie,

Already overspent abit tis month, will live like a monk for the next 2 weeks.

Anyway, I decided to do anime marathon seeing it been along time since I done one. I will be watching my personal favourite non-action anime "Honey & Clover" Season 1 and 2. Everytime I watch tis anime, I get the "being youth" vibes & always get the urge to try doing something artistic and creative instead of staring into this dull monitor screen.

Sometimes I wondered what if I really did take a random journey on a bike up north like Takemoto (Just a metaphor, I can't cycle), how far can I journey? What kinda people will I meet on the journey? What kinda places I would pass by? What kinda sights would grace my sights? What kinda cold feeling I would get braving the rain cycling? What kinda sweaty feeling I would get cycling under the hot sunny sun? How strong is my determination to continue cycling north despite not knowing the end of my destination? How much will I changed upon coming back from such journey?

0 b*tchin: