Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Shiny Set of...

Dear bloggie,

New toy for this lonely month of Sept,

[Drums roll]

Tada...



Been hunting several places for a dumbbell for weeks to replace my ancient 5kg ones. Ended up buying these bella from Fitness Concept at RM 199 (Highly overpriced I know since my buddies got one for onli RM 70 during promotion). Had a hard time and was teetering between buying a cheap knock off dumbbells or one expensive but shiny ones. Since most cheap dumbbells I seen in hypermarkets, had some criteria that I dislike in a dumbbell such as metal handle and inconsistent weight plate hole size (From what I heard), I ended up throwing my chips under Fitness Concept.

These adjustable weights bella have a non-metal handle for a more comfortable grip (me likely like) and the weights plates that are rubberized. Each weighting 10kg, it will probably last me a couple of years before I need upgrade it (I hope need upgrade faster).

0 b*tchin: