Thursday, September 24, 2009

Philosophy at GYM

Dear bloggie,

Today while attending my BB class, an interesting philosophy discussion occured preclass. I cut the quite long discussion into a simple form.

"A friend of mine who is a doctor quit her career to become a full time housewife for her 4 sons/daughters."

The aunty thinks her fren decision is wrong based on the argument that her fren spent all those time studying to be a doctor only to give it up for her family. Other notable points were her fren also screw up the chance for others to be a doctor and a her fren as a doctor should be put priority at serving the peoples.

Some people in the class gave their opinion, but mostly I think is afraid to negate this aunty's opinion. Lucky no one ask me my opinion else I would say:

"Fark that! U do what u love and fark the rest."

MFR probably thinks I just saying it out loud in my blog, but when I really come the actual time I would pussy cat outta it. And frankly speaking, MFR knows me very well, too well actually... But honestly, I think such opinion is rather shallow, either that or my thinking itself is shallow. While it's hard to say if the aunty's fren make the correct decision or not, but the choice the aunty's fren made should one that we all come to respect, correct or wrong... After all it's she that has to live with consequence of her choice for the rest of her life, not us... We just be affected by it.

0 b*tchin: