Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kamen Rider Bakau

Dear bloggie,

Went to collect my bib and tshirt just now. Seems like not enuff bibs, alot of late entries from schools... The MSN staff scratching their head on how to resolve the issue. When I arrived, they said no more bibs either I can wait 30 minutes or come back tomolo. I decided to wait, lucky me I waited only 5 minutes, the bibs arrived.

Anyway, not so lucky since tshirt size "L" outta stock... Wanted to take XL but the guy told me their XL qualifies for XXL and advice me to take M instead. Abit too tight on the neck and arms but not too bad... A312 is my bib number... Seem my decision to grab the bib and tshirt earlier is the correct one. I think tomolo will have a mess at the MSN office due to lack of bibs and maybe tshirts as well

Here is me doing my Kamen Rider Bakau henshin pose with my new tshirt...

0 b*tchin: