Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sign up for Klang riverside run

Dear bloggie,

Old de, travel for more than 1-2 hours in car also come home fatigue... Drove the whole way to Shah Alam to register for Klang Karnival Run this Saturday. Damn hard to find the MSN Selangor Sport Office! The damn office is actually located in Carlton Holidays Hotel & Suite, next to Tesco and Aquatik Center.

I only found out about this run last week and having missed the Bareno registration dateline, I was teetering between skipping another run for my worn out ankle to heal but since the registration fee is RM 0 with a free tshirt and held at Klang riverside, how can I skip this run and claim to be Pasan lang.

My Goal: 1hour 20 minutes (8 minute per km pace). Hopefully enough since I taken almost 3 months+ off running already... Need to drive up to pickup my bib and tshirt again this Thur... Zzz...

0 b*tchin: