Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mocha Cappuccino Doping

Dear bloggie,

I been doping for more than 1/2 year already. Last week, my supply of steroids ran out hence I needed to fork out more moolah to replenish my stock. Bought this baby for RM 211 at Egonutritions at Subang Parade.



Yea, hard to believe... even drugs now days come in different types of flavors. I originally wanted to get myself Vanilla Ice Cream flavor one but no more stock so ended up going for Mocha Cappuccino instead. New tube, taller but slimmer. Also lesser too (Old one is 77 servings, now only 71 servings)... Tiu, everything also shrinking now days... The sales guy also gave me a small pack of weight gain sample to try out.

Anyway, just took a shot of my new steroids just now. Hmm... Indeed if you serve a cup of this with some whip cream and blended ice, it can probably come off as a pretty good knock off version of Starbucks Mocha Cappuccino (without the calories bomb and with a nice amount of protein). Not bad, not bad at all...

2 b*tchin:

Weird Dan said...

These days, these kind of products darn blardy expensive.

I got mine for RM300++ also but from undertable with a Personal Trainer in the gym.

Argh...

Kyuzo said...

Wat kinda steroids brand u taking?