Thursday, August 26, 2010

Down and up day

Dear bloggie,

I woke up quite early today (around 4am) becoz I fell slept early. So being a male and etc, I do wat the MALE thing to do at 4am. I workout my abs... U thinking wat wor... Anyway after a few sets of crunches (5 sets, each set 30 reps = 150 crunches), I did the mistake of drinking some coffee. After drinking, I feel abit sleepy and fell asleep again. Woke up around 7.30am... WTF!? Drag my @$rse to go to work. Pretty low traffic... Reached office abit early, well compared to normal... Saw my team lead, *Sigh*, was hopping he no come one, so I can curi tulang for last day of this working weekday. Then I receive a random phone call, dunno from who da f*ck!? B*tch some mandarin... I blur f*ckin but manage to translate some part... I was like stunned for a minute after my translator completed translating... A gal named wei wei asking I need any *special favour*. WTF!? How in hell, did she even get my phone no.!?

~I had a feeling...
~Wohoo...
~That's today gonna be a f*cked up day...
~That's today gonna be a f*cked, f*cked up day...
~I had a feeling...

Anyway, somehow the day managed to turn around for the better. I managed to be useful to my team finally. Help find a easier solution to implement a combo box in our studio. Originally the solution we were using requires us to write a tons of code (3 classes) from swing level down. I happen to stumble across by chance (due to exploring the existing framework), a combo box that could be used with just implementing just one class. Save a lot of work, as no need to recreated the damn combo box every time we need em. Anyway, my team mate asked me to pair with him to solve another problem to implement the combo box to appear in another separate component. After scratching our head for 2-3 hours, we finally managed to implement it with a shortcoming. I think I help him save alot of time due to my uncanny ability to spot small errors in coding (Eg: typo, etc). While pair programming with him, I gained some level of confidence in my skill as I am able to keep up with his level of programming, which is really what I need after working almost 2 months here already. After the pairing, I managed to solve a glitch that we both were scratching our head to solve earlier.

So at 6pm, I decided to hit the road. The feeling of early weekend is da best feeling. Went to some pull up in the small park in Cyberlauya. After that balik rumah. Traffic was oddly ok. Reached Bukit Tinggi, decided to go gym. Did some weights, then saw got special "Advance Flow" class. Had a brief struggle, dunno wanna go in to buat malu or not, my braver + hamsap side won. Very very "Power Yoga". Alot of rather advance moves, handstand, head stand, shoulder stand and backbend. I can onli do 1st and last of the list. Anyway, the instructor quite leng, so worth coming in buat malu.

0 b*tchin: