Saturday, August 14, 2010

Terrible week

Dear bloggie,

Tis been 1 awesomely terrible week. I feel like I gone through 10 rounds of boxing, bruised, swollen and broken... Yet felt like I achieved nothing this whole week.

Work been one boring affair, my mistake to finish the work too fast? But small fries work onli, if no finish fast, also sounds stupid... *Sigh* Everyday scrum, had to report I did read up this module la, read up that module la on my own. Which sounds like I f*ckin slacking (which I partially am doing)... Also got mail, yea, mailed by my co. UK dept. Send me the internal certification certs. When one usually get this certs, one usually feel proud or achieve something, but when I opened my envelope and take the cert from my seat, no one seem to bother at all. As if "Oh, I got tat lame cert too" (Which they do).

BB "L" training meanwhile, I didn't see the GM on my all my session to the GYM. I think already pass the dateline. Somethings are just not fated la... *Sigh*

Left knee still screwed, can't jog = no endorphin shot = no anti depression. Wanted to try out skipping but need wait till knee healed.

Monk gang sessions been pretty depressing too. The gang dynamics seem to have changed lately, it's either sit through a "cheng" session discussing "that" topic or a silent session banning "that" topic. Both lose-lose.

Also another cycle is coming to another full circle. Another full moon... it's moments like tis, I feel extremely obligated to reflect back on my life. Many depressing thoughts, probably why I feel so depressed now.

0 b*tchin: