Friday, August 6, 2010

BB

Dear bloggie,

My favorite class "Body Balance" is gonna hold a "L" Instructor Course. The enrollment is open for the moment. I asked my instructor about the course and it seems it's a 3 day crash course where they train you on the hard & soft skill to be a instructor. The cost of the course is a pretty hefty AUD300+, which is once converted is around RM1K. It gonna be held at a gym in True Fitness.

I got mixed feeling on enrolling. On one hand, I have the pessimistic me saying "Can't even do a proper forward bend, why bother waste time and money". On the other hand, my more senile self is saying "Chance to learn more on something you have interest in and chance to try something new". Of course there's my perverted self tat also saying "Sure got leng lui go for tis course also one, golden chance to wakakakaka..."

Since the dateline is coming soon, I have to make up my mind to go outside my turtle shell or NATO... Probably NATO, but imagine how coolz it would be if I go. While other are saying on how they conquer Mount KK, Scuba, etc, I can say I done tis...

0 b*tchin: