Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hack the framework

Dear bloggie,

I dunno how the hell I landed in this hot soup... My team lead was conducting a Personal Growth Interview today. So I brought up 3 things I would like to improve on.

1. Communication skill
2. Improve my knowledge on my current swing framework
3. Get myself Sun Java Certificated

I was hoping my team lead would perhaps suggest a training or coaching on the current swing framework that I'm using coz Goddammit! No proper documentation! Where know, kena cucuk... I found out the bigshots that wrote the framework are in/from UK so training and etc are out of the question, dun expect them to send a small fries like me to UK "to improve my knowledge". So my team lead instead suggested that I hacked into the framework instead and write my own studio. I was like WTF!? How in hell did I get from requesting a proper training session to hacking the framework. Worst, I need to actually show something to my team lead to show I did really try to hack this framework for evaluation... -_-'

Then the certification, I was indirectly suggesting that the company would perhaps "aid" me get myself certificated, where know ended up had to do it on myself. The team lead say the company will allocate time for me to study and etc but need own self take the test... -_-"

Really amkhan... I know end result like tis, I should just do what I always do... Shut my big yapping mouth up... Nah MFR, tis is wat happens when I open my mouth lar, lightning from nowhere... Damn mafan lah, from internal certification to personal growth. "Hardcore Javammer" would probably love such things la, but I am "F*ckoff Javammer"...

3 b*tchin:

Weird Dan said...

No wonder you want to take the SCJP. Bloody hard and need to blardy learn those nonsense stuffs

chris said...

as u like to say...no pain no gain

Kyuzo said...

Silly me...

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have..."