Sunday, February 20, 2011

;)

Dear bloggie,

Quite sometime since I last posted a song clip, so here, enjoy:



Hakao, Suga Shikao

[English Translation]

Having grown too used to always watching but pretending not to,
I lost sight of you
Today, without a pattern, I was severely ashamed of myself
Over your kind words

The sky doesn't have even a single cloud in it, so clear
That it's like I can peek across to the other side of the horizon

Someone defiled me, so I, too
Betrayed people
I sniggered off the concept of love
As a stupid construct

The light on the waves shimmers far away
I don't want to be forced to trample down
The sad things or the wonderful things anymore

The moment I shut my eyes against a sudden wind
I floated in a dark ocean
I hurriedly opened my eyes, praying there was a light
Bright enough to dazzle me...

0 b*tchin: