Sunday, February 6, 2011

F*CKIN CNY

Dear bloggie,

Damn f*cked up CNY. First, whole family sick. Eve mother, 1st day father, 2nd day sister. My immune managed to drag to today still no sick, but got headache.

Been trying to organize gambling session, on Friday nite with spelly and acapan. Acapan suddenly wan to go Station 1 yumcha, play chor dai di there lor for awhile, lose a couple of rounds de, Acapan dun wan play de. So balik Spelly house to play chia kut, CB... reach de Acapan say wan to go home sleep.

Yesterday, I setup another session. Acapan suddenly suggest go Genting instead. I cincai lor. So drive the whole way to highway de, midway... got lost coz dun wan follow signboard. Follow GPS lor, take us use backroute to Genting. No lights, no car, no house, small initial D road uphill in the forest at midnight. After 30 minutes of driving in this route, connect back to highway but pass the junction to Genting de. Make u turn at perhentian lor, signboard show need use ghost road again. Acapan at this point say wan balik la. I asked him to stop at the petrol station ask ppl how to turn to Genting as we a already just at the bottom of the hill, ignored (His car wat to do). So drive back whole way to Klang go mamak for another silent session. Drink and eat de, bla... Acapan set this Friday go again... By the way he complaining last nite bout "never wan to drive to Genting again" I "highly" doubt it.... Yet again, who am I to complain since I not willing to drive the monks up.

Today, no car... Sister took it go lepak. Ask monks if wan sing K, MFR dun wan. Not enuff kaki. So here I'm pondering "Why" tis CNY so f*cked up? A bunch of old frens since high school, but the mood like sh*t...

This group energy is really bad la. I dunno wat is wrong. If can sit in mamak in silence, something is seriously wrong. Maybe we talk till nothing to talk anymore, is that even possible? Yet again, maybe it's me... Maybe I changed, feel older de so feel time slipping by, we're already at the half way mark, maybe more... I rather go lepak alone than to slack at home doing nothing. Doing nothing changes nothing, doing something changes thing, or maybe Lao Tze was right... I dunno de la

0 b*tchin: