Tuesday, July 12, 2011

158

Dear bloggie,

I woke up today, feeling like this is gonna be one of those mixed fortune days...

Went to office, she was back from her vacation. Just seeing her... mixed feeling...

Cleared 1 of my user story. Feel better, but then my collegue told me I code got bug... Amkhan feel.

Lunch was no better, alone eat. Go eat chat fan, a bit late so not many dishes left. My morale was super low. Went to tau keh soh to pay, she ask me wat drink I want. I see the table nearby where put soup one... no soup on it. Usually I would just take the chinese teh and end of story, but I just feel damn moody like I deserve a better day then this, so I ask if there is any more soup. The tau keh soh went back of the shop and pickup a rather big bowl of sup for me... Lesson learnt, ask for what you want.

Near 4pm, my team leader told us, we can depart for midvalley for team lunch de. She say she will phone to inform if she could make it for the predinner bowling game. My senior and his QA buddy left. My other team member still glue to their chair. I feel like "WTF? Get to cabut 4pm from work to have fun also dun wan...?" I dun care, just walk out of office.

Reach MV and went to the bowling alley. My senior was about to start the game, but I was just in time. My bowling form was at a all time worst during the last session, (hitting only 36 points due to change of bowling approach). And as indicator of the disaster that was to come, one my first throw... I landed to strong on my left leg and slip and fell on my approach. Very slippery the floor... Senior was laughing. Was hitting a rather stable 8-9 pins perframe score. Then she arrived with another of my collegue. Near the halfway of the game, form changed starting with a strike at the 5th frame. A double strike and a spare gave me the lead... Already won the game before I throw my final frame. Then the most amazing form I ever had, 2 strikes at the final 10th frame followed by a 7 pin. Total score, a high 158!!! Getting tis score is awesome feeling, but getting it infront of her... Priceless... Game 2, she also play but different lane. My form onli so-so got 108 points, my senior won with 118 points.

After the game, we went to Chilis where we were suppose to have our team dinner. A bit of chaos as the big people in our team wanted to combine tables so can sit the team (12 peoples) can sit together but the Chilis manager won't allow it. So we change venue instead to Tony Roma. A very "kenyang" dinner, I think I already quite full before my main entree was served. Sadly, she was sitting quite far from me. So a very mixed luck day for me... Has it's ups and downs like a roller coaster... But I think I will never forget tis day for quite awhile...

0 b*tchin: