Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Captain Abu Raed

Dear bloggie,

Just watched tis movie a couple of hours ago...



Went to get my tickets for "Railways". Saw tis movie poster, so wat the heck... RM7 onli...

A first glance at this poster, one would make the assumption based on the kids and old man laughing, it's a jovial movie.... Don't be deceived by this poster... This scene in the poster is perhaps the only jovial part in the movie.

Bewarned, this ain't one of those typical Hollywood popcorn movie (Though I did watch this movie with a popcorn)... If I had to describe this movie, I would probably use the words "Realistic", "Human society", "The good and bad we human are capable of". Yes, it's a Jordan movie and I had to rely of the subtitles to understand the movie. Quite boring at some parts, I have to say due to the slow pace of this movie. But if you can endure the movie till the end, you will most likely like me be blown off by the mind blowing ending. While the ending ended in a positive note, I can't help but feel depressed at the mixture of good and evil climax scene.

A recommended watch for those that enjoy drama type movie and can endure some long boring scenes...

0 b*tchin: