Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In love again...

Dear bloggie,

"Have you ever heard a joke so many times you've forgotten why it's funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it's new. You remember why you loved it in the first place - Will Bloom, Big Fish"

I think tis quote applies to a lot of things in life. For me, I find myself falling in love again... With Pilates...

It been a good 1/2 year since my regular pilates class got replaced due to lack of attendees. But recently, having rejoined a pilates class for a special replacement Pilates class on Merdeka... My former Pilates instructor ignited again my feeling for Pilates. I recalled why I loved it in the 1st place. The soreness around the stomach, hip and butt, the technique, the concentration...

Having lost my touch and sense due to lack of practice, I was determine to regain what is lost... my core strength. Not much option though, as even other branches of my gym wasn't offering Pilates class at the 6.30pm+ slot. The only viable option for me was a class in the Puchong branch. I decided to take a blind leap of faith by attending this class at a gym and instructor that was unfamiliar to me. No regret there, while the instructor was not as technical as my 1st sifu... her class was enjoyable. Today another old Pilates class reopen at my gym. I attended her class a few times before and her class is tough but I guess she was busy with other things so her class was temporary removed from the rooster. Her class today was as usual brutal, but I noticed one thing while I practice today. I'm not sure wat it is but I think it's "Passion". I can't remember the last time I feel so great when my abs is burning... 1/2 year ago, my mindset when I attended Pilates class was just to enjoy myself but today, I had tis desire to really push my body to the limit in Pilates. Perhaps it's inspiration derived from watching tis:















"In 10 sessions you'll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you'll see the difference, and in 30 sessions you'll have a different body."

Awesome...

0 b*tchin: