Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Espresso bar & bake shop

Dear bloggie,

Yea, you can see the title above...

When I saw "Espresso bar & bake shop", I was like WTF!?

Where I saw tis u ask? At a small tiny shop in Empire Gallery called "Whisk".

I finally had a coffee break there today, after for quite sometime wanted to satisfy my caffeine addiction there but always no place seat one.

This tiny "espresso bar" is located before the supermarket section at the G floor. A rather small shop, with rather limited seats (Think got 4 small & 1 long table inside + 1 medium table outside). I have heard rave reviews from blogs about the cakes here, so I been gunning to at least try it once.

And I wasn't disappointed. The Hummingbird cake (aka Banana cake) was really good. The cake texture really taste different from those normal banana cake's I eaten... And the icing... *Drools*

Damaged my wallet RM11.90 for the rather big piece of cake and Rm7.50 for an Americano. I however have to admit, the cake is definitely worth the $$$. Next time, will tryout their famous Velvet cake & Macarons... Also their "old fashion" milkshake

0 b*tchin: