Sunday, September 11, 2011

WTF

Dear bloggie,

Was lepaking today at Subang Parade when was approach by WHO!? WHO as in World Health Organization...

The volunteer saw me glancing at their banner, as came to me. "Are u from University of Michigan?"... I was like WTF?? Then I realize I was actually wearing a tshirt with "University of Michigan" word on it. I said no... He then shoot me another question, "are u still studying?" Another WTF moment!? Sure I was dressed in my slacker outfit, t-shirt, khakis and slippers but HELLO... my facial hair and bald "spot"... Common la...

Anyway the rest of the conversation was not worth mentioning here coz too boring... But I suddenly was strucked by the thought that I may actually look not my real age. I recall once in lunch with my collegue, my collegue guessed my age as 26... LOL... Now I think about it, maybe I do look around 26's... Wahahaha....

0 b*tchin: