Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sushi Mushi Movie

Dear bloggie,

I decided to lighten up perhaps my blog post after the rather depressing flavor of my last post. So here's something light and more cherrier...

I seen alot of shit in japo movies... nohkan (Okiburito), train attendant (Railways), teacher (GTO), Grim Reaper (Accuracy of Death), Samurai (7 Samurai, Musashi, Love and Honour), running (Feel the wind), food (Shinya Shokudo, Chef of north pole), monster (Godzilla), ghosts (Ring), students killing each other (Battle Royale), detective (Mr Brain, BOSS, Galileo), mecha (Gundam, Macross), sentai (Kamen Riders, Super Sentai series, Gavan), Go (Hikaru No Go) and the list goes on...

But when I saw tis, I was totally blown away...



A movie on Sushi!!??? WTF!!??? Actually it's a documentary since Jiro and his hidden restaurant actually exists...



Amazing really... Some people dedicating their life to pursue "perfection" in something some simple (in terms of goal, I dun mean sushi making is easy k)... Hungry for some sushi de just by looking at the marinated sushi in vids, looks damn nice the shiny skin of sushi...

0 b*tchin: