Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So Screw It

Dear bloggie,

11.20pm

*Tiu Lu Weet*, *Tiu Lu Weet*, *Tiu Lu Weet*...

I was rudely awoken from my dreamland by the wonderful sound of my house phone. I answer the damn phone, and it was my grandfather on the line. He asked me if I was free, coz he wanted me to do my monthly routine of being his chauffeur to drive him around to buy medicines for my grandmother. He said either today or tomolo as my grandmother medicines still got enuff for 1 more day. Since tomolo I wanted to go to gym, I told him today. He said around 12.00pm then. I glance at my room clock and time already 11.20am. I nodded and said ok. After that, I fought a brief struggle with myself and having pulled a late work shift last nite, I took the decision to take another "15 minutes sleep". I fell back to lalaland till...

12.00pm

*Ring*, *Ring*, *Ring*...

I was rudely reawoken again tis time from my hp. Call from my senior asking about the freelance thing, I told him settle de. I check time already 12pm, since I get the feeling "something out there" want me to "Get off your ass"...



I dragged myself to the shower and do my business. My father came back in time and tahpau some chicken rice. I decided to fill my heart (a man's heart is his stomach, doh), so I demolish the chickens and rice before hitting the road.

12.30pm

Reached my grandpa house, I park infront of the house. My grandpa still in his house outfit (Singlet and ahpek pants) saw my car, use hand language ask wait. I secretly congrat myself for my awesome prediction that "I won't be late even if I came late 30 mins".

12.45pm

Started the journey to 2 pharmacy shops. First one at Pandamaran. At a traffic light, even green light the car infront no move. I honk, no response. I decided to cut. It seems the car infront of the car infront of me was the cuprit. I wanted to turn left so I hit the signal and after moving infront of the cuprit car, I slowly turn. Imagine my shock when I saw through the back mirror (habit developed due to phobia), the idiot car was suddenly also moving and almost kiss my car. Manage to steer my car clear. Damn tulan see tis kinda f*ckin drivers, already infront also just kasi hentam... The rest of the journey was less eventful till...

1.40pm

On way back from 2nd pharmacy shop in Bayu Perdana. My grandfather suddenly asked me some questions bout my freelance. He asked me how long I been doing it already? I said 4 months de. He was shocked then asked me How much I was earn from freelancing? I said the earning was sufficient. He insisted on a figure. I gave his an overall average figure. He then quiet awhile. I knew at that instance, it's the "pearls of wisdom" time. Spot on to my prediction, my grandpa told me to get a proper 9-5 job, work for company better, blablabla (Wasn't paying attention)... I put out my usual poker face, nodded and regretted blabbering my BIG MOUTH on my freelance career to my grandpa. Tis is one of those time I envy those with a more open minded grandpa. I'm refering to those type of grandpa that would give real pearl of wisdom advice like "F*ck alot of women. Not just one women, alot of em".

1.50pm

Errand completed, decided to go out lepak and hunt for my pullup bar. Drove the whole way to Carrefour Subang. No much luck as my search in Carrefour only yielded "Screw It" (Need hit hole in wall and screw type) pullup bars, can't find any that clip on one.

Expanded my search to Subang Parade. Asked 2-3 fitness shops, all also gave me same reply... "Out of stock de". Anyway at "World of Sport" saw a pullup bar that I though was the one I wanted. Since I check inside the box got some screws I asked the sales dude "Screw it?" while pointing at the bar. The dude gave me a blur f*ck "har!?" look before nodding and replying "Screw it". I swear I saw tis bar before in amazon as a not screw it bar, but wat the heck.


Screw It


Clip It

3.00pm

Unsatisfied, I continue to further expand my hunt for my clip it pullup bar to Sunway Piramid. Sadly same answer from all sport outlets, out of stock. One of the sales dude even refer me to Studio R (which I already checkout to have onli the screw it). Checked Jusco, also screw it. Damn, so screwed... Anyway having failed to find my bar, I shift my mode to drifting mode and drift along the mall. Was drifting like a driftwood while humming...

~You're driftwood floating underwater,
~Breaking into pieces, pieces, pieces,
~Just driftwood hollow and of no use,
~Waterfalls will find you bind you grind you,
~And you really didn't think it would happen,
~But it really is the end of the line.
~So I'm sorry that you turned to driftwood,
~But you've been drifting for a long long time,

when out da blue I spotted my instructor. Manage to say my trademark "hi-bye" before slowly drifting back into drift mode/mood. Get the feeling my social skills also "Screw It" de, even among monks groups, rarely talk except for when got mood or when drunk.

5.00pm

Started my descend back to Klang. Heavy jam at the summit bridge with the new overhead bridge opened. Jam like siao till after traffic light. Must avoid tis route de...

6.00pm

Reached Klang, exhausted after the great hunt for bar... WHERE ARE U PULLUP BARS!!!??? SCREW IT!!!

0 b*tchin: