Saturday, August 15, 2009

*Poof*

Dear bloggie,

It been quite a LONG time since I felt so healthy. 2 GYM weight sessions, 3 jogging + trail running, 2 Body Balance classes tis week. Tis is the lifestyle I wan for the rest of my life. I actually dun feel so depressed anymore, I suspect it's the "feel good" hormone that is release by my brain after exercise that acts as anti depressions for me.

I really wish I could continue tis lifestyle, but the prospects look pretty gloom at the moment. I can last another 4 months before I need to hit the slave market again unless I secure a stable source of income from freelancing. I really dun wan to return to the degenerating 9-6 job, staring at the goddamn monitor for 8+ hours, constraint to my cubicle even if I have no task at hand. I wan a flexible work hours like I have now... Sometimes I work a wee hours, sometimes I work at the rise of the sun, when my brain goes into hibernating mode I can stop work and hit the gym to reboot it... I enjoy the prospect of having to be able to fit my job to my life instead fitting my life to my job. And once I return to the slave market I can't attend my 3pm Body Balance class anymore, f*ck tat... Only downside of tis lifestyle is the lack of socializing, but since I ain't a social animal to begin with, that's something I can live with...

If I had any thing I wish for, it would be able to continue on like tis. I don't yearn for any flashy achievement, just a simple life where I can wake up looking forward toward what tis day can bring to me...

*Poof*

That's my bday wish tis year...

0 b*tchin: