Friday, August 7, 2009

Push Up

Dear bloggie,

Whenever I in gym locker room wanna go to shower, always will see alot of people walking/streaking/parading/masturbating/watever around baring their chest... Compared to their chest, mine is like a flat football field (but atleast my 1 pack abs not as rounded like alot of them).

So, I ended up buying this tool to aid me increase my chest size... Wat tool am I talking about...



No, no, no... Not Push Up BRAS silly... It's Push Up BARS



Yea, This is the tool that will aid me in increasing my chest size... I HIGHLY doubt the former will work on me, mind u!!!

When asked those hulk like bodybuilders, what's is da best upper body exercise... The most commons answer is push up and pull up... These 2 exercises are the best compound exercises (For beginners like me la) that build up ur chest, triceps, back, biceps and shoulders. Push up is a great exercise to build up ur chest, triceps and shoulders.

So, I also started doing push up. But problem is for me, I was taught to do push up with the palm style from High School PE. The palm style don't register with me coz it put alot of pressure on my wrist, hence I don't enjoy doing it. Another alternative is the fist style, but it feel abit awkward on my knuckles for me too so I ended up buying these BARS. Does this bars work? Well, for me... While my hands still having problem gripping onto these bars (Sori to dissapoint those chicks out there but my grip strength very char one), atleast my wrist and knuckle don't ache anymore. Try out these bars if you find u can't do push up via palm or fist style...

As for push up bras, any of u that decide to try it out... Pls send me a feedback on the effectiveness of these bras on increasing ur chest size (Pix of before and after using the bra if possible)... :-p

0 b*tchin: