Thursday, August 27, 2009

Screw It but No Need Screw

Dear bloggie,

Was lepaking around after BB class at JJ when I saw tis babe in JJ sport section. New stock... Check the bar side, is no screw it type. Mess around the bar, see how to setup on the door... After tinkering awhile finally found out how to setup one. Need turn one side to extend the bar, then after turn the bot to secure the bar. So is a screw it, but is no screw screw it. The bar however looks abit not secure to me since inside is hollow one. A brief "buy" or "no buy" game ensued, so I go APT to get my hair cut/bald again. Tis time request cut side shorter than middle. Finally after cut hair, go see bar again. Decided to fork out RM46.90 to try it out since is Kettler brand, should be ok (I hope, btw made in taiwan one tis bar)...



I tested the bar on my room door, extended fit ok. Tomolo will put it through the "Rockawan Test". 61kg of pure human flesh, bone, muscle & fat.. can it take the load? Pray it can else I may end up with an injured knee de....

0 b*tchin: