Monday, August 24, 2009

Health is so expensive

Dear bloggie,

As claimed by my topic title above, health is so expensive. Tiu, wanted to buy a set of dumbbells... but so f*ckin expensive... T_T

One bloody 10kg adjustable dumbbell (1 piece onli, not pair lor) already cost RM80+. Can burn a hole in my wallet... Saw a nice promotional pair of 15kg dumbbells at RM198, dunno wan to invest in it ar not. Already got a lousy cheap 5kg pair de, but wan to try increase the weights to *stimulate* my *muscles*... Muwahahaha....

Did I sounded like a nutjob? Watever... Anyway, still hunting for the pullup bar, not much success. All fitness shops also ran out of stock on it. I check pricing should cost me another RM60... Still my priority is to get a pullup bar since my base workout plan is pushups, pullups, crunch, lunges... Other dumbbell workout I'm currently doing is just to compliment (if possible, accelerate)...

Zzz... I wished I had founded this new hobby of mine atleast 10 years ago. If I started 10 years ago, I probably (or most likely, or perhaps, or maybe 50%, or got chance) have a body build like "The Rock" and chanting "Can't ya smellalalala what The RocKoR is flexing... [Action: Flex my biceps & do the eyebrow + chinups gag here] " de right now. Starting onli at my late 20's, I will onli see result around late 30's, that is assuming I can stick to the workout for the next decade and have the genetics... *Sigh*

Anyway, bottomline is

health = need exercise,
exercise = need dumbbells,
dumbells = so expensive,
therefore health is so expensive...

Q.E.D (Quad Erat Demonstrandum)

0 b*tchin: