Sunday, August 30, 2009

SIT

Dear bloggie,

I recall a funny moment regarding my college, SIT. U see, alot of non-klang ppl when told I study in SIT, they will like blur f*ck and say "SIT? Mana tu?"

So, being a sarcastic and spiteful dude I am, I decided to appoint myself as my *beloved* college unofficial spokesman and give a better description of my college.

SIT actually doesn't stand for "Sit" as in "Sit down doggie..." but is abbreviation for Sepang Institutie of Technology. To confuse u further more, SIT now is known to many as HICT (Help International College of Technology) after HELP help take over it from Lion group. Former infamous nicknames I seen grace the college classroom walls include Slow In Teaching, Sucks in Technology, Sit In Toilet, etc... SIT has god knows how many classroom, dunno how many computer labs, dunno how many toilets, 1 library & 1 auditorium. It used to have alot of china students (especially my era) that sometimes make me feel like I'm the foreign student instead. Lecturer quality at my era was like any other college, some up and some down.

I would also like to clear a very common misconception about my college, SIT is located in Klang Parade 5 Floor and is NOT located in Sepang as it's name suggest. Frankly speaking I dunno why it even has "Sepang" in it's name but u know la sohai ppl like todo sohai things (I'm not sure, but I think I heard before rumors that the college actually wanted to be located in Sepang one but dunno y ended up in Klang)...

The "Sepang" word has cause quite alot of confusion among people, most memorable event I could recall related to this was my college mate from Sabah/Sarawak, where his father bought a house in Sepang for him thinking he could stay there coz his college is in Sepang... I recall ended up renting that house in Sepang in the end. Classic LOL moment.

Anyway if u do drop down in Klang and got nothing better todo, pls come visit Klang Parade. However dun even bother visiting SIT/HICT/ICU/Watever at 5 Floor coz got nothing to see one but instead head to the Food Court at 2 Floor, find the Har Mee stall, awesome har mee & mee soup, I highly recommend since I used to eat this on a regular basic during my younger (Ah, the word that makes me feel a old f*ckin ahpek) college days.

0 b*tchin: