Monday, December 7, 2009

Ban Fried Chicken

Dear bloggie,

Ugh, I'm declaring a self imposed ban on fried chicken from any fast food outlet. I just demolish a XXL Crispy Chicken from Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks.

Walau, I can't believe my taste bud is feeling is crap. First of all, when I ordered the XXL I was expecting a normal size chicken chop, where know got 2 huge chicken chop instead. Taste ok, but dunno why I feel like VERY OILY. Maybe I been living in my cave for too long de. I last time eat KFC also same thing, taste bud feel like crap after demolishing the fried chicken, later that nite kena stomachache which flush out all this thing...

Worst I before eat just workout cardio burnt around 400 calories, eat these 2 piece of fried chicken, I think balance got +100 calories...

0 b*tchin: