Wednesday, December 9, 2009

XMas is coming to town

Dear bloggie,

Yea, yea, yea... The "Merry" and "Jolly" mood is already in town. Already checked out Bukit Tinggi Jusco & Midvalley, both already have Xmas decoration. Went to Midvalley this afternoon, damn crowded even at 3pm! WTF!? Why everybody so lazy no work go lepak in mall instead one, tiu... I always enjoy walking in Mall solo especially when got special occasion, sorta reminds me what a farked up loner I am...

A recap on my previous years Xmas,

2006 and below, Hibernate through Xmas.
2007, I celebrate Xmas on countdown at The Curve.
2008, I celebrate Xmas by boozing till I puke.
2009, ???

So with 2 weeks to go, I'm still trying to figure out wtf I wanna do this Xmas. Should I continue doing depressingly depressing things this Xmas or should I instead just sleep through it? For most people, Xmas is the very jovial celebration where u spend the day with ur loved ones, but for single kuh leng leng slackers like me, the most eventful it can get is "Sharing lonely drink with male friends"... Really sad case... Heck, even real monks in temple can celebrate Xmas with other monks... Maybe I can join them celebrate Xmas. Imagine, a bunch of monks and a balding slacker boozing and singing karaoke on Xmas eve night!

I wished GSC, TGV or watever cinema would held a Lord of the Rings Marathon on Xmas eve. That would be a nice way for me to waste that holy night.

0 b*tchin: