Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Experiment #13

Dear bloggie,

Out of curiosity and mainly coz I f*ckin bored... I think of a lame experiment to do. I ponder how would people respond when a "old" friend of theirs suddenly pops this question in facebook at around 2am...

"Yoyo, So late still no sleep? Stop watching p0rn liao la... Time to sleep deh"

I tested this on 2 subjects yesterday, one LOLed me while another totally ignored me (I suspect he thinks I'm a nutcase). I think I wanna test on more people see how human response. Typically in an experiment, u have a hypothesis... So my hypothesis is most people will tend to give me the "LOL" then gimme the "Piss off, I busy watching p0rn now, dun kah kah ciao ciao" treatment. Lets see how accurate my hypothesis is.

But my best hope is I managed to randomly get one of those "virgins" that would feed me the line "Yeaaaaagghhh!!!". How amusing would that be...

0 b*tchin: