Sunday, December 13, 2009

I feel like a loser

Dear bloggie,

I just came back from the gym feeling like a complete loser... Why? Cause again, I burnt around 300+ calories running 30+ minutes in the damn treadmill only for it to be counter balanced by eating a goddamn meal in Kenny Rogers with Suke.

That however isn't the main reason why I feel like a complete loser though. The main reason I feel so is cause while I was running on the treadmill, the TV infront of me was showing "Asia Biggest Loser". Wat a fucked up reality TV show! Ok, for starters I always wondered why they have the word Loser in this show title. I mean, fat people aren't necessary losers. It turns out, the word Loser is not referring to the loser that can be used to describe me, but rather lose weight loser. After all they crown the winner "Biggest Loser". What so farked up bout seeing this show:

1. I hate majority reality TV show, Survivor, American Idol, Malaysia Idol, India Idol, Bangala Idol, America Next Top Model, Malaysia Next Ciplak Model, The Apprentice, etc... All f*ckin fake. I meant, what kinda retarded idiots would gloat their backstab scheme infront of the goddamn camera.

2. Watching one of this BIG LOSERS lose an average of 6-14kg, while u struggling to lose abit of fat is very VERY demoralizing.

3. Watching a LOSER lose 6kg and crying cause lose not enough to win the challenge is in simple english "Sick". You here to lose weight and get a better lifestyle or to win this bloody stupid contest? All those noble reason these LOSERS give when they are asked "Why do you want to join this contest". Just a farked up version of a beauty contest...

4. Lame reason to vote someone out. "Your strong, that why I vote u out. Coz I know u can continue your effort to lose weight outside this contest." Mondo garbage, common la... As if she won't watch this episode where you scheming and talking cock on wanna gang up on voting her out with ur allies infront of the damn camera.

5. This is the main reason I feel like a farking loser right now. Watching other people exercise on TV while I myself is exercising. I can accept if I watching a bunch of sexy chicks doing aerobics in the TV la, but a bunch of overweight people!? Holy Shit! Godlike!

To end this entry, since I had Kenny Rogers, here is a classic piece from the man that's name is used as a franchise to sells chickens:

0 b*tchin: