Sunday, June 20, 2010

Past, Present & Future

Dear bloggie,

My new master company requested I email them a soft-copy of a passport size photo of myself to put in my new ID card. Since all I have is several hard-copies of passport size photos and I don't own a camera, I decided to run though my oldies collection of photos I accumulated since my time in my first company. Imagine the horror when I saw how I looked 4-5 years ago... >_<

Hence tis post on the change in how I looked way back 5 years ago till today...

Past


Oh Me God! I look so lost back then... Actually I still am today...


OH ME GOD!!! Look at all the hair I had...


I look way TOO SERIOUS here...


RAWGH!! Lion Mane hairstyle


Then came "rebirth", "enlightment" or "photoshop"...

Present


Ignorance Korek hidung is bliss

Future


Da names BAKA, BAKA U...

I have to agree with MFR claims that I actually look better with my "botak" hairstyle... Looks less slacker I think...

1 b*tchin:

chris said...

u left out 1 pic...the act cute one,