Thursday, June 3, 2010

Resistance Band

Dear bloggie,

Yea, spoil myself again. Bought these bands from Fitness Concept for a hefty RM57.



And no, I'm not into rubber toys sex.

Bought these suckers mainly to do the reverse fly exercise which I have problem doing using dumbbells. I tested the resistance, too weak for my other muscle except for my posterior deltoids (back shoulder). Can easily do a bicep curl, maybe should have gotten a level 3 resistance one (My one is level 2). Will test doing these workout by stretching the band longer tomorrow, if snap got 3 days warranty >_<

Anyway, was planning to buy the cheapest one but while testing the cheapest band, the band suddenly snap. After considering decided to fork out more moolah to get better one as I dun fancy this band snapping when I really pulling this band to max. Imagine the band snapping and flying to ur face...

0 b*tchin: