Thursday, June 24, 2010

PX90 Chinup Bar

Dear bloggie,

Yes, my next GYM toy in my Xmas list, The "PX90" chin up bar.



Yea, I bought a chin up bar already and it's collecting dust in my room. So why waste more money on another bar? Simple, coz the last time I used my old chin up bar, it collapse while I was doing a pull up. Lucky for me, my foot managed to land safely first so no serious injury.

I been relying on those bars in the Taman Rakyat and it's getting damn mafan to go there just to do my pull up workout. Besides, the damn bar there is uneven and full of sharp holes which isn't really palm friendly (My calluses originated from these crappy bar). Also, I like to superset my workout to save time and I can't really bring my dumbbells to the Taman Rakyat to workout right? People will think "WTF is this sohai doing bringin dumbbells to a jogging park? Did he hit his head with the dumbbell and become dumb?" I actually saw a chin up bar similar to this PX90 in Fitness Concept lately priced about RM78 (Expensive as always). Not sure the brand though, think is ciplak brand.

On other note, final week of freedom before I hit the slavery market again. Been a long and fun ride this 1 year, no regrets on taking tis 1 year freelancing. I also did some rnd in GYMs in Cyberjaya, seems like got 1 gym there at the community center. The equipment looks okay, RM5 per entry. Not sure if crowded, coz looks quite small the gym. Planning to check it out, if not many people, can consider working out there for some variety. But no kaki, damn sienz one gym... Still prefer my home gym, nothing fancy but damn convenient and no need hurt pride compare myself against those "hulk hogans" that lifting heavy weights...

0 b*tchin: