Saturday, July 31, 2010

Malaysian Just Love Jam

Dear bloggie,

If you don't wanna spend the next few minutes or so reading bout someone b*tchin bout how stupid Malaysian Drivers are... Do urself a favor and skip tis entry...

Yesterday, my blood reach boiling point. Morning jam, evening jam, night jam... Damn tiu ar! What more tiu is jam is not coz of serious issue like car broke down or etc. Is coz so many busy body drivers that like to mastrubate day dream in their car.

Kane, morning jam at HICOM (near Proton Factory) there, everyday same story. Dunno why 2 lanes (middle and left) slow down near the turn right junction. People at right lane turn got wat to do with middle and left leh? Ok, got road construction at left side but the 2 lanes not affected wat, abit crampy but 2 cars can easily drive straight la! So why slow down, or worst crawl? I dun understand really.

Yesterday evening jam at 2 places. One at LDP from Cyberlauya just after toll to Puchong. Reason I can think of is coz Friday and coz rain abit. Yet, I dun understand again why people like me that is using route to HICOM need caught in this jam. I mean, I can understand middle and right lane jam coz these lane leading to Puchong. But left lane should be moving mah since route to HICOM no jam. CB! Wasted a good 1/2 hour stuck in this crawl. After I cross the junction between Puchong and HICOM, totally no jam at HICOM route... Damn tiu ar...

I got gym class at 7pm u see so I left office at 5.45pm+. The crawl to Puchong already taken 40+ minutes of my time so I pecut till I reach the exit to Bukit Tinggi. Argh... Another crawl! KNN, tis one is coz of traffic light. Every time also same story one, traffic light green, no car move. Red light de, onli move. Today one left me EXTREMELY tulan... Got 3 lanes mah, left lane is turn to Banting, middle and right is to Bukit Tinggi. I queue up lor in middle lane, then a car drive from left lane cut queue. I abit tulan but nvm la since he chiong in, give him cut. Then traffic light turn green, after awhile cars started to move lor but this car dunno why slowly crawl. Crawl till the front no car, green light was gonna end but tis car still f*ckin crawling. Crawl slowly till reach traffic light, red de then he chiong. KNN Chow CB!!! DAMN TULAN at tat moment... Green light dun wan to move, red onli chiong... WTF man! If he drive abit faster, he could easily pass and my car and another few more cars behind him pass the traffic light one. Since the damn traffic light wait is a good 5 minute, I was late for class AGAIN.

After class, the monkz ask me "Kampong" (Yea, we got sienz of "Mamak" so we go "Kampong" (Foodcourt style)). I was driving from Bukit Tinggi to Klang when... WTF another Jam. Jam from the junction to Bayu. Not even moving, F*CK! It's 10pm de and still jam like tis... Really F*CK! And some people think tat the new completed flyover will ease the jam from Port Klang to Klang, Wake up la! The damn flyover is total redundant thing, maybe ease abit onli. Jam bottleneck will still be there. What is the bottleneck? Onli 2 bridges to cross river (Ok la, got 3rd la but really hidden bridge). Instead of channeling the $$$ to build a 3rd proper bridge go build a flyover for wat? Aii... So feedup with jam till decided to ffk the "Kampong" session.

0 b*tchin: