Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sunshine?

Dear bloggie,

After the pretty heavy rainfall last week, finally I see some sunlight coming from behinds the dark clouds.

Yesterday, someway, somehow, manage to complete my components on time. Today QA day, QA posted some bugs from my components. One was a bug while another seem to be version issue, as she seem to be getting an older version of the component hence the problem. With the team leader aid, managed to solve one bug, hopefully tomolo when QA get newer built with solve the other bug. Then I can concentrate on my demo next monday + slack. Abit worried on this sprint as my component really a f*ckin complicated sh*t compared to other components I did in earlier sprints. 3 Components, 1 totally not scared, 1 I worried due to the template I using I scared not compatible with the QA test version and this complicated sh*t component, rather a lot of deployment forms one.

Anyway, had my last and final probation review today. After having 2 so-so reviews (3/5 for most aspect), I was half expecting another so-so rating from my team lead, but surprisingly got a good rating instead (4/5). In past reviews, I only received "Technical able", "Willing to take initiative to speak to PO to confirm things.", "Communication need improvement", but tis time around got stunned by "Fast Learner", "Willing to take more responsibilities", "Communicate with team members, PO and QA", "Autonomous", ""... I was like WTF happen? Mistaken me for someone else de ka? Yet team lead still pointed out my communication still need work. Now I think about it, maybe my team leader purposely say good things so I accept the offer onli one...

Anyway, HR seem satisfied with my team lead review and told me, I will receive my confirmation letter in 1-2 days. I was like O_O... So fast...?

Personally, I'm dun really care bout this confirmation, what mainly matters is $ got up or not.

1 b*tchin:

Weird Dan said...

More importantly, the moolah. I agree with u