Thursday, September 9, 2010

Unbalance Balance

Dear bloggie,

A ex-collegue once (or not long ago) asked me how is work life at my current co. Well, as another of my ex-collegue answered for me, "It's totally unbalance". Yea, how true... It's so balance, you sorta feel it damn unbalanced.

As they say, if you have it, flaunt it... So here I'm a b*tchin bout how I work for onli 1/2 day today. Yesterday already got email declaring 3pm can cabut if no urgent work at hand, or meeting, or etc. Anyway, since team leader was himself balik kampung raya de, in indirect SCRUM stand up (in messenger) today, I jokingly said "Yesterday, I was in sprint planning. Today, I plan to vanish at 3pm." (I hope server no keep history else tuesday team leader join chat room again will see my post). Very holiday mood de everyone in office. So around 3pm, still no big people cabut, so had to wait... wait, wait, wait... a few people leave... Nia seng betul! Wait till MFR posted a KCKL crap in yahoo messenger, decided to die, die la... Tag out of office at 3.15pm. Drove like a madman to GYM, attend my favorite instructor class, too bad late 30 minutes de. Workout like 20 minutes onli since 10 remaining minutes is savasana (meditation and rest). Yea, I f*ckin missed tis class! Best 30 minutes I had in gym for quite awhile de.

Anyway, since I flaunt my 1/2 day de, now I think I will flaunt my Monday is declared as replacement leave by my company too. Hahahaha.... Really too balance, that it's unbalanced...

0 b*tchin: