Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cock + Tail = Cocktail

Dear bloggie,

To celebrate a miserable week, I went to Republic @ Sunway Piramid to taste a glass of Chocolate Diamond. Consisting of vodka, tea (WTF???) and tiny bits of kissess chocolates served in rounded cocktail glass, I was wondering to myself while waiting for this cocktail to be serve, since we usually drink tea to counter the after effects of alcohol, since we're mixing em together here, Does that mean I won't have the so much of the after effects of alcohol after drinking tis baby?

Well I found out upon my first few sips, the tea doesn't entirely mask the alcohol taste, but the combination of alcohol, tea and tiny chocolaty taste coming from the kissess chocolate in this cocktail was quite unique. As bonus after sipping tis sucker down, u can also munch the bits of chocolate in the cup (I got 5 tiny bits), Hahaha... And after effect wise, yes! It's still there at, tak rasa pun the effects of the tea (Maybe too small dosage de the tea portion). Price RM 21 (+tax).

0 b*tchin: