Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dreams and hopes

Why do we dream and hope? Izt becoz of our desire? Izt becoz of greed? Izt becoz it it's like a mirror that reflects our inner most desires and wants? Izt becoz we are unsatisfied with our current self and yearn for more? Or izt becoz we are human?

Dreams and hope motivate us to take the next step forward into the unknown in search for what we dream and hope for. Sometimes, if one works hard enuff and with a little bit of lady luck, dreams sometimes come true.

I had dreams and hope too... And I seen enuff of these dreams and hope come crashing down to the solid earth to know despite how many times one may experience such thing, it will always still hurt when your dream and hope goes up in blazing flames. So I just felt very depressed suddenly becoz of for no apparent reason I fear dreaming and hoping. We only grow through suffering, but yet for some reason I'm unable to convince my true inner conscience of that statement. Watever the argument, I dun think I can stop my inner self from dreaming and hoping hence all the suffering I am going to endure make me very very depressed.

0 b*tchin: