Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Who wanna be a Millionaire? Apparently not Kamal...

Dear bloggie,

Why would someone with no desires for money join "Who want's to a Millionaire" for? Tat is apparently the tagline for tis movie.



Was kinda slackin around the internet when i stumble across a video clip of Kamal answering a question in the "Who wanna be a Millionaire" before getting blur f*ck when he was told he answer it correctly and asking the host "Are you nervous?". It enuff of stir my curiosity todo a simple internet search which reveals a plotline that really interest me. The storyline seem to follow the format of how he came to know the answers for the seemingly impossible to answer questions in the contest from his life experience. This is a very innovative storytelling method that really aroused my interest for this movie.

I mean our personality is so claimed to be consist of two parts, our self as we are born as and our self as we are as we grow through interaction with our environment. I think it would be interesting to see how particulars peoples, events and things affect our personality. While I haven't seen this movie, I get the feeling that the impossible to answer questions in the "Who wanna be a Millionaire" are actually symbolic representation on aspects of our self as who we are, what we know, how we would react to certain things, our perspective in life, ultimately our experience in life, and I really dig tat.

Unfortunately tis movie is not available in Malaysia yet (Dunno even if it will make it to our shores)... *Sigh*

0 b*tchin: