Thursday, December 25, 2008

Reflection

Dear bloggie,

No, not Java Reflection u silly tart... Year 2008 Reflection...

Reflecting on my 2008 resolution list, let see how I fare...

  • Get a new job
    I not only got 1 new jobs, but got 2 new jobs... So Excellent!

  • Master Spring framework
    NATO Affair

  • Learn to play at least one song using the guitar
    NATO Affair

  • Start investing in public bank mutual funds
    Yes, started investing. Saving some dough for the future.

  • Expand my meat list
    WTF was I thinking when I wrote this list!?

  • Blog more often
    With more than extra 13 extra blog entry compared to year 2007, I consider this a all hail the slacker that have too much time in office to blog...

  • Think of something to add to this list next year
    Have to wait for new year eve to see wat kinda lamer resolution list I can cook up.

0 b*tchin: