Monday, March 9, 2009

Can't get tis so getting tat

Dear bloggie,

Finally achieved my goal of running 8km in 1 hour (To be exact 58 minutes 47 secs). I also decided to scrap my initial goal of running the charity run in under 45 minutes. I doubt I can improve enough in a week training time to achieve that goal. My problem is still lacking endurance and pace.

I actually attempted to achieve the 45 minutes mark today but fail miserably due to my lack of endurance when I attempted to up the pace which backfired, causing me to run outta gas really fast and had to walk to recover for almost 12 minutes+. Luckily I managed to recover and sticking to my normal slow pace I somehow managed to barely slip pass the 1 hour mark.

Good and bad news, bad news is my left feet is starting to shows the exact same symptoms as like my right feet before injury. Good news meanwhile I ran without any pain on my right ankle. Still some discomfort but should be ok since it didn't affect my run today.

0 b*tchin: