Sunday, March 15, 2009

A tale about a Big Fish...

Dear bloggie,

Have you ever heard a joke so many times you’ve forgotten why it’s funny? But then you hear it again and suddenly it’s new. You remember why you loved it in the first place.

Saw Big Fish again and oh boy, reminds me of wat an awesome story tis was when I first saw it 5-6 years ago. An awesome tale of fantasy, dreams, imagination...

2 b*tchin:

Weird Dan said...

The Big Fish mixes both imagination, dreams and reality all in one. I was in awe of that story....

Darn nice if I can get a girl just like that..

Kyuzo said...

Maybe all u need is to heed this/his advice...

"Sometimes, the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring." - Edward Bloom

Wakakaka....

Yea, would be nice indeed if can catch *fish* like him but I'll settle for having a portion of his amazing tenacity...