Monday, March 2, 2009

Pearls of wisdom

Dear bloggie,

Some words of wisdom from the wise/senile elderly...

"Dwayne, this is the voice of experience talking, Are u listening? F*ck alot of women Dwayne, Not just one, ALOT of women. Are u getting any? No? Jesus! Ur wat? 15? My God man! U should be getting that young stuff. The young stuff is the best in the whole world. F*ck alot of women kid, I have no reason to lie to you. Not one women, ALOT of women. U heard wat I said? Did it go in anywhere? - Edwin Hoover"

"Whatever happens u tried todo something on ur own, which is more than most ppl ever do and I include myself up in that category. U took a big chance, and it took guts and I'm proud of you - Edwin Hoover"

"You know what a loser is? A real loser is somebody that is so afraid of not winning, they dun even try - Edwin Hoover"

Taken from the movie Little Miss Sunshine...

0 b*tchin: