Friday, March 13, 2009

Update Version 2009.3.13

Dear bloggie,

Yea, the excitement & tension is running high as 22 March looms closer... Last Wed did a short hill run, after onli 3 repetitions gas bocor... Couldn't even jog back to the apartment, had to drag my sori @$$ carcass. My ankle injury resurfaced too... *Sigh*.

Anyway learned an awesome new technique while running tat day. It's not a running technique tat can make me move at the speed of light or wat but rather is a mental technique. While tis technique can go by alot of names, I decided I would use the name "Winner's Thinking" as a parody to all those motivational crap techniques. This technique is really easy, just deceive/bullsh*t/lie/imagine/watever urself that there is something great at the end of tis track when the tough really gets going. This will motivate urself to continue and temporary create a distraction in ur mind from negative thoughts like I wanna give up, Can't do it, F*ck why do I need to do tis, etc. I tried tis technique when I really had a hard time joggin uphill, I deceived myself that there's was a particular JModel *Ahem* up tat hill tat was rooting me to suck it up and take another step forward. Sure I know it's 100% pure fake, no f*ckin moron will even bother to root for me in watever I do in real life but the mind is a weak thing and self denial is a skill I have long mastered. (Incase u fail to catch my sarcastic joke, I'm using the word "Winner Thinking" and "Self deception" together so when u lump em together, u get Winner Thinking = Self Deception)

Anyway, beside the charity run I also probably will be attending Oasis Concert at SG. Most likely go there for a one nite stand onli, planning to stay at Geylang btw... *wink* *wink*. Hope the concert can rejuvenate my fading Rock n Roll spirit tat seems to be fading due to inactivity...

After the RnR is done, might be joining BHP Orange Run somemore. Been quite sometime since I had so much activities planned at a go.

0 b*tchin: