Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lazy Sunny Weekend

Dear bloggie,

Yea, wat a super sienz weekend... Lucky got jogging activity else walau eh, I'll be super duper depressed by how I wasted tis weekend.

Anyway went to pai suah tis sunday morning. Actually woke up super early for a sunday (Coz fell asleep VERY early on Saturday nite), was planning to slack play my PS2 one at 5am, then saw my parents awake de. Then my father ask me want to go pai suah boh. So I ended up go pai suah lor. The grave condition is really really bad. Dunno how the f*ck the management do work one! Once a year cleanup the area also too lazy... Damn tiu. Have to pay them money twice somemore, one for association fee and another dunno wat maintaince fee wor... F la. Lucky my relatives quite alot of ppl, else probably need pay 3rd time for Indian to help cut the thorn branches around the grave...

Anyway, politics been a very hot topic among my relatives when they gather on occasions like tis. Since UMNO election was just over, no doubt they expressed their opinion on the issue. One thing that really crack me was when they discuss about Kerismuddin and his keris. My uncle said Kerismuddin is already retiring his keris de. My father then said no, the keris is just passed on KJ. My other uncle say the keris pass to KJ but KJ retired the keris de, KJ will replace the keris with a gun. Then the few random person strangers next to my ancestor's grave chip in, then everyone also won't dare come to KJ ceramah since he waving his kee kuan cheng. Really funny especially when the stranger chip in... Other than that topic other interesting topic is how one of my relative puke blood to death, but I dun feel like bloggin in detail on that topic...

Later in afternoon, decided to spoilt myself and bought the New Balance Waist Pack. Tiu, seems like I heard the price wrong. I always had problem translating chinese numbers especially 6,7,8. The waist pack actually cost RM80 instead of RM70+. Tested it, hardly felt the water container but one thing I dun like is the sound of water moving here and there (very noisy) when I jog. Other than that, was satisfy with it.

So now, here I am reviewing how fast another weekend just slip right through me again... Really makes me feel VERY old. Plan to jam my PS2 later... *Sigh* No other entertainment...

0 b*tchin: