Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bakau@BHP Orange Run 2009

Dear bloggie,

Just back from the Curve where I ran 11km... One thing I really hate bout this run is the fact I need to wake up very early. Damn tiu...

Anyway, today I self proclaimed the title "Butt Chaser" since I been chasing gal's butt for most of the run today. Wow.. It's insane la, the number of nice butts babes running around today. The route which is 11km, starts from the middle road inbetween Ikeno and The Curve cut into Mutiara Damansara then to Kota Damansara before making the big u turn to Centerpoint (near KBU) back to the Curve. Overall I quite happy with how my legs was able to handle the hilly route (steady effort, smaller stride), my hill training really paid dividends. But abit disappointed how my tire pancit nearby KBU. My leg felt like a piece of metal at that point, no matter how hard I tried to push can't continue. So had to opt for run-walk instead. Then saw the 10km sign. The uncle beside me (Stop tat snigger, uncle chat with *younger* uncle so funny ar?) say to me, 1km to go. I jokingly said, Hahaha, Not got 10km left meh... :-p

Finish the race ala orang hampir mati style, felt light headed. Wanted to end with a "BANG!", but *Sigh* takada minyak liao. Anyway, after crossing the line went to claim my goodie bag, cert and freebies. While walking around saw afew old dogs from High School. Lin Choong, Ji Long and even to my suprise Chin Kee. But damn tiu these jack@$$es, I recognize them, they dun recognize me. Wat kinda classmates! Ji Long gave the excuse I look very different from High School (It flatters me to admit I DO look f*ckin more leng chai than I was in High School) and even asked me to join the New Balance Run in Setia Alam but I decline saying my leg already very siong, need take a break de. Then after that, move on to my favourite event, Kap Lui. Sat at a bench to rest with Daniel and wash eye there. Wow!!! Already addicted la... Must join more event like tis de... LOL. Oh ya, even saw Yuan Yufang (Malaysian's China import walker, btw she won 1st place for her category).

I'm taking a hiatus (with special tribute to Hunter X Hunter mangaka, Togashi) from running for awhile till my right ankle recovers. Felt discomfort after the run. I think running downhill really put stress on it. Hope to recover in time for New Balance run but I dun think will make it in time. Overall the run was an enjoyable experience (Mainly coz alot of butt to chase, Wakakaka...).

0 b*tchin: