Monday, April 20, 2009

Shattered Glass

Dear bloggie,

Damn sui today... Car front passenger glass window suddenly shattered outta the blue. Gave me an heart attack... Yea, was the same glass window that I replaced 3-4 months ago, when it was smashed in front of my apartment. Suspect that window is ciplak brand one, that y suddenly break. Either that or roadside got flying rock. Cost me Rm 120 to replace it, quite cheap considering ori window and the service manage to replace in around 30 minutes onli. The last window I replaced was in Sri Petaling, service was slow and some more cost me Rm 150. I dunno if this workshop con me with ciplak window or not but I was told they replace it with original one. The foreman also told me if possible get my front mirror change also cos the current one, the quality is no good, if break, whole mirror will break full. I'm quite grateful no one was sitting on my passenger seat today else, maybe injured him.

Other thing I would like to blog about is bout my 2009 favourite JIdol... Wow, looking forward to the next episode of Kamen Rider Decade...


Personally, I still prefer her plain look compared to these two looks...

Last rant is on my leg. Ran a 5km yesterday (Kaki gatal de). Not yet 100% heal but right ankle onli felt little pain left. Left leg is my major concern now. Left ankle showing exact early signs like my right ankle before injury. Overall stamina didn't suffer too much despite taking a week off running. Ran 3 hard laps. Clocked a nice 5 mins 27 secs in one particular lap (1km).

My new training goal is to train to improve the time I can run at that pace (5.5 minutes x 8 = 44 minutes, my goal in 8K). Another thing I plan to work on is my stride turnover. Currently, it takes quite some effort for me to run at 180 steps per minute, hopefully with training, I can enter that state more naturally.

0 b*tchin: