Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kok Kok Kai

Dear bloggie,

Just had a new experience in my hotel room last nite. My client eventually treated me to spa service at the hotel after a tiring day at work. Eventually, I ended up with a hooker in my room instead. Since I never had the chance to ever call for a hooker before, I finally got my chance to experience it.

// Go see National Geography Intro Music at Youtube

Now the process of choosing a hooker is like tis (for my hotel spa), first the mummy will ask a line of gals to lineup for u. Then u choose the gal that u wan from the line. Eventually after that the hooker will accompany u to ur room. Then do their business do.

When I reached the room with the hooker, she ask me I wan wat. So, I asked her to urut. She urut my back, quite ok the urut. Then after awhile , she say she done, wat I want somemore. I ask why she urut so short onli one meh? She say she no bring oil so hand pain. I was like "am khan liao lah", less than 10 minutes gone onli ar? Got 50+ minutes... Tiu, so she keep asking me wat I wan. I say she got other urut ar not, she say no. She say her main business is "ML". So I ask wtf is "ML", she said "Making Love"... I was really sweating de at that moment, WTF!? If she dunno massage got really nothing todo beside the *nasty thing* de lor... Ended up going back to the spa at the request of the hooker (Wow, another spectacular monk achievement, hooker also can't take my attitude).

Back at the spa, the client see me gave me the surprise look "So fast play finish ar?". I said dun this hooker can't urut onli one. So the client ended up swapping the hooker with a full massage one. Of course a real massage one came and urut me lor. I enjoyed the massage of course, abit different style for Thai massage but I still have to rate Thai one better. I'll skip the massage part, since my main bloggin topic is on the hooker thingy.

Still quite shaken by first hooker experience. Alot of interesting things I discovered about myself. Can I "ML" someone I hardly know out of lust? A "No" is probably my answer. Is tis something to celebrate about? I think not. Tis felt more like a gray victory to me. I could have said "no" anywhere from spa to my room but I didn't. It was the final line in the room where I finally said "no". It's sort like the enemy has breach toward all but the final gate of defense in a war. Hence a real dent in my ego. I can still remember the image of one of my colleague after he did the *nasty thing* with a hooker. I find it hard to believe I could have almost become him.

While I didn't actually physically did the *nasty thing* with the hooker, but the thought did pass my mind. Often I wonder which is our true self, what we really do outside or our unrestricted thought inside of us... To have such thought in my mind, does it mean I really wanted to do it but was hold back by my ego, fear, etc?

Coming to my defense, Is such thought unnatural to begin with? Alam dan manusia, What are the 5 needs of a living being... Eat, Cloth, Place to live, Shit (Ok, no 100% sure if tis is one of the 5 needs) and Multiply. Besides if the act of simply having the thought is equals to really doing it, wouldn't I be a mass murderer de by now?

The best way to put the whole experience in a phrase would be, I guess I'd just chicken out on "ML" with a chicken. Will my jokingly supposed prophecy of myself dying as an lonely old monk really come true in the end. At this point and age, I can no longer can deny/hide/disguise/watever the fact I'm actually hollow and lonely in the inside, hungry for a certain degree of interaction with the opposite sex. I maybe an introvert by nature but I still need interaction with the opposite sex. All I yearn for is to be left alone, but at the same time I yearn to have the accompany of other human beings as well...

What interest me the most is if the hooker was actually babelicious like for instance like my favourite 2009 JIdol, would I had given in? I dunno... really hard to predict what I would really do in such scenario. Heck, I didn't even in my wildest dream would thought I could have actually pissed of a hooker.

Actually I had a lengthy debate (3-4 secs maybe) on should I even blogitize such an experience on the web. Will my share less laku? How will people view me when they read about tis? What if I got a galfren in the future and she happen to read bout my inability to have sex even with a client paid, free of charge hooker? Then I come to realized the truth, who cares? Heck, does my share even have value to begin with... But honestly even I didn't "ML" with the hooker not cause of virtue but rather out of fear, I'm really relieved I didn't go down that road...

1 b*tchin:

Weird Dan said...

hahaha...

hmmm... ML ML ML hahahahahha